Finance/How to Pay Fees


How to Pay Your Fees Video Tutorial

Payment Options

For information on the different payment options available at FIC, please click here.

Minimum Tuition Fee Balance Chart

Programs Minimum Tuition Fee Balance (Including SSF and More*)

For Cornerstone to Integrated UTPII:
(Integrated + 6 UTP II credits)

$13,273.20 (Book fee included)

For Cornerstone to Integrated UTPI:
(Integrated + 2 UTP I classes)

$12,966.50 (Book fee included)

For UTPII: (3 courses 9 credits)



For UTPI: 4 courses

$12,543.00 (Book fee included)

Book Fees BISC100 – $115
GEOG100 – $95
POL100 – $85
POL241/231 – $120
POL141 – $120
CNST101 – $120
Lab Fees BISC100 – $110
BISC101 – $110
CHEM121 – $137.5
CHEM111 – $137.5
CHEM126 – $137.5
PHYS140 – $110
PHYS141 – $110

*$374 Student Services Fee (SSF) and $276 Semesterly Medical Insurance fee are included. Please note the SSF Rate is subject to change. Please allow 2 – 5 business days for a payment to be processed into your account. If the payment does not show up in your FIC account in 2 – 5 business days, please send us the proof of payment by email.

Guard Me Medical Insurance

Students who have an active policy with until the end of August, do not need to include the $276 as part of their fees. You can verify your policy dates here:

Students who opted out of for the Spring 2021 term, due to being outside of Canada, will need to opt out again if you will continue to be outside the country in Summer 2021 term; otherwise, you will be registered in the health insurance plan for the Summer 2021 term. More information on the opt-out will be provided at the end of each semester.

Office Hours

Finance Officers will be available to help you through Zoom. Please visit their Calendly page to make an appointment!

Schedule from May 19th onwards:
Day Times (PST)
Monday 8AM – 9AM & 12:30PM – 1:30PM
Wednesday 12:30PM – 1:30PM & 5PM – 5:45PM

Tuition Deadlines

  • Tuition deadline for Summer 2021: March 17, 2021.
    We understand that transferring money from your home country to your FIC tuition account may have been more difficult this term as a result of COVID19. FIC will therefore be waiving all late payment fees for the summer term. You will still be required to have full tuition in your account prior to the finalization of your enrollment.

T2202 Tax Form Requirements

Starting from the 2019 tax year and going forward, per the Income Tax Regulations, all designated education institution issuing T2202 ‘Tuition and Enrolment Certificate’ forms are required to include individual’s Social Insurance Number (SIN) on the form and to disclose the collected SINs to the Canada Revenue Agency.

Because Fraser International College have not previously collected SINs from students, starting February 19, 2020, you will be able to enter your SIN into the Contact Information within the Portal under the “Account” Tab and “Change SIN” section.

Canada Revenue Agency regulations have changed and you are now required to provide the school with Social Insurance Number in order to obtain your T2202.
Your SIN is the number that identifies you for income tax purposes and is used for certain federal programs. You must give it to anyone who prepares information slips (such as T2202, T4, or T5 slips) for you.
Please refer to below website instructions on how to apply for a SIN.
Please update student portal once you have obtained your SIN and you will be able to generate T2202.

You would be eligible for the T2202 if you have completed university-level studies (UTP II stage courses).

To print your T2202, sign into the Student Portal
and the T2202 link will be under the “Students” tab.

The T2202 is associated to the courses you attended in a calendar year (January to December) and not when you pay your tuition. For example, if your pay your tuition in 2019 but attend in 2020, you will receive a T2202 in March 2021.

The 2019 T2202 is for the UTPII courses you attended between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.

The T2202 is a tax receipt for completing your personal tax return. You can get more information about completing your tax return in the website below: Canada Revenue Agency websites:
Students need to be physically residing in Canada to be eligible to apply for a Social Insurance Number (SIN). If you are currently abroad, you will need to wait until you start living in Canada to apply for your SIN. Once you have the SIN, you will be able to update it on the student portal to have access to your T2202 Form. The T2202 Form will still be available on your student portal even after you complete your program at FIC.